To all our valued patients and friends:
Due to the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic and in order to do our part to protect the health of our team, patients, friends and families, Access and Plaza Optical will be open for essential services May 11, 2020. Appointments are required even if you do not need to see the doctor.
Please see below for our continued services to you
- Someone on our team will be available to return calls daily from 10am to 2pm. Messages before and after that time will be monitored frequently throughout the day.
- Jared is also available by email (Jared@AccessOptical.net). If emailing, remember to leave us your phone number.
- Medication prescription renewals and contact lens orders will continue to be processed.
- Contact lenses can be ordered through our websites (www..AccessOptical.net) or (www.PlazaOptical.net) They will be shipped to you wherever you indicate with no shipping charges in most cases.
- Eyeglasses already ordered will be processed and we will notify you when they are ready. We will offer curbside pickup by appointment.
- Do not hesitate to call regarding eyeglass dispensing and repairs.
- Our doctors are available Monday thru Saturday for emergency eye issues by telephone or Facetime. Call us or email us and we will direct your issue to one of our doctors who will contact you as soon as possible.
Please stay safe and let us know how we may be of service.
Our primary goal is to make sure that everyone stays healthy in this new normal.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Together we will be stronger than ever.